You can be part of campus life at Grand Rapids Community College. We explore the natural sciences, history, literature, drama and current events and learn about other countries and cultures-their geography, art, and music. Using a dynamic, hands approach we provide many opportunities for self-expression, development of creative talents and use of community resources. THINK COLLEGE!
Location and Schedule
Noorthoek Academy classes meet on GRCC’s campus for the Fall and Winter semesters. Currently there are five different class times for Art & Science 100 and one NEW Computer 100 class to start this fall!
- Wednesday: Computer 100, 11 am-12:30 pm ATC rm. 215/213- 151 Fountain St NE Art & Science 100, 1-3 pm, Cook rm. 220.-143 Bostwick Ave NE
- Thursday: Art & Science 100 1-3 pm Cook rm. 220. Art & Science 100 4-6 pm Cook rm. 220.
- Friday: Art & Science 100, 1-3 pm. Cook rm. 220.
- Saturday: Art & Science 100, 10 am-12 pm Calkins Science Center rm. 123– 226 Bostwick Ave NE
If you are interested in scheduling a visit, please contact Sandy Barraza at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment. We would love to meet you.
You can find a map of the GRCC campus here.
Learn about our application process here.
To attend class you need to arrange your own transportation.
- Use of GRCC snack bar, cafeteria, and parking lot
- Free admission to GRCC sports events
- Free admission to GRCC concerts and lectures
- Use of the Gerald R. Fieldhouse
- Use of GRCC student center
- Use of GRCC Learning Center (Library)
- Discounts in GRCC bookstore
- Discounts on many off-campus cultural events and museums
- Periodically, select students to be awarded a GRCC Honorary Associate of Arts Degree.